Tangerine much

IMG_0658 copyIMG_0663 copyIMG_0616 copyIMG_0626 copyIMG_0675 copy  
(Dress- Cotton On, Leather Jacket- Zara, Belt- H&M, Bag- Primark, Shoes- Monki, Photos by Trishna)

To be honest this dress was the best thing I have ever gotten from Cotton On. It fits the weather here perfectly, soft and lightweight, it's close to perfect. Will make a mental note to take down the material of this and make myself some more duplicates of this!! Yippee :) Was fooling around with Trish while taking these and realized how pretty the fabric flows, and an impromptu 'shoot' happened. Heh, thanks babe xoxo.

Back to school, so far so good. I feel even more excited about doing the assignments and submissions now that I know it is my last year here. Meanwhile, I am disturbed by how unkempt my hair looks, both in photos and in real life. Really need a haircut asap!!! Or should I grow it out?