DAMSEL IN DISTRESS




It is my first time being in a short film, so obviously I was shaking when the MV was released yesterday.
In case you haven't seen it, it's up here! Don't really know what I feel about it yet,
I just feel weird to see myself on screen HAHA.

Fall Of Mirra, is a Singapore based metal-core band that you'll be expecting at Baybeats this year!!!!
Really honored to have been part of this production, please do show some love to the band and share/ like this video on youtube!
Also check them out here if you like, new merch will out soon (hopefully) at BAYBEATS 2014 in June!
So please, mark your calendars guyz XOXO

Check out the video, watch in HD, try to spot me with my nose ring HAHAHA
but be nice! Just a reminder, it is a metal band, so it might be a little loud, but still,
it is really worth the three minutes. Thanks guyz XOXO