love for black & tshirts

Photo 11-3-14 2 36 22 pmPhoto 23-3-14 4 21 35 pm
Photo 23-3-14 2 07 21 pm
Photo 11-3-14 2 56 45 pm
Cap stolen from Tim- Dropdead, Silver boots- Forever21, Glasses- shopzerouv.com, photo taken by Trish (accentsofgold.blogspot.com), edits by yours truly

One easiest get-up for me would be the old over sized tee and some boots (or whatever goes). You will catch me in such an outfit when: 1) I'm running late, 2) School submission weeks, 3) Laundry days HAHA, because it is just so easy!

Always had a soft spot for simple designs, they are just way easier to pair up with anything. This black tshirt is from Deathly High Clothing. Chanced upon the brand when Tim was shopping randomly online.

You might call it fate, because I fell in love with every design that was sold there! Check them out! (link is below).
But I had to limit myself, and ended up only with this. Luckily (or sadly) the shipping costs for Singapore kept me under control or I would've squandered all of my $$$ over at the site.

Loving Deathly High to death heh!
So deathly if you're reading this, PLEASE SEND ME SOME SHIRTS I WOULD BE SOOOOO HAPPY. Hahaha I'm kidding, but no seriously



xx