Witchcraft

Untitled-1
Untitled-3-Recovered
Photo 12-4-14 12 12 37 am
(photos by Tim)

Been absolutely blessed to receive this cute tank top from Deathly High! Thank you Guyz!! Loads of love coming
from the other side of the globe in sunny Singapore! Loving the print, definitely stands a favorite
spot in my wardrobe.

Paired it with a sheer black maxi skirt and a plaid shirt along with my leather backpack and I'm ready to go!
This look is simple and fits perfectly with everything I already own. I swear, the latest merchandise from this brand has been keeping me excited.
Maybe a few more purchases? I'll see if I can contain myself. HAH!

Photos are taken by Tim, loved how they turned out, to be honest I was skeptical at first because I did not have
a 'solid' location to shoot this at. My mind was all over the place, I swear, with so many things on my plate I could
hardly think straight. Thankfully Tim knew just the place and I think it turned out way better than I expected! Sweet :)

Ending the post off with my favorite shot from the shoot!!!
Photo 12-4-14 12 20 31 am
(shout out to the peepz at Deathly Clothing, thank you for being such sweet people ;)
hope to see more of you guyz in the future! XOXO)