Back to reality

Photo 21-4-14 5 36 16 pmPhoto 21-4-14 5 35 19 pmPhoto 21-4-14 5 32 50 pmPhoto 21-4-14 5 32 16 pm
(Printed shirt- H&M, Leather shorts- Taiwan, Denim shirt- Bangkok, Leather backpack- Primark, Leather boots- Monki, Photos taken by Trishna)

Been too sick of my clothes to get any decent outfit up. I don't know why, it feels like a legit identity crisis.
I'm forgetting the joy in putting outfits together. I think it might be time to adopt something new. Maybe turning 19 sparked that little part of me.
I need to embrace my last year of being an irresponsible teenager before I hit that big two-oh. Or maybe I just need a revamp for my life. 

First day of school. First day of being a senior, but I don't feel like one. Not at all.
If it's anything I wish for the year ahead, it is to pass by smoothly. Let me remember to breathe too while in the midst of
upcoming chaos that I know is already waiting for me.

Internship, Final Year Project, I will be ready for you.