law of attraction

Photo 11-5-15 6 31 51 pm copyPhoto 11-5-15 6 34 45 pm
Photo 11-5-15 6 30 47 pm
Photo 11-5-15 6 28 28 pm copy
Wearing: Top &  Bag- Young Hungry Free, Palazzo Pants- Bangkok, Cardigan- Cotton on Photos by Wenz

Not everyone understands the law of attraction, I'm not speaking of blatant physical attraction between two persons in a club here, I'm talking about the attraction between our thoughts and this damn universe we live in. So I believe anyone who knows me have already heard their fair share of what I want to talk about below, but if you haven't (hopefully) hahaha, then I would love to share a little something I've picked up as part of my life in the last couple of years. 

I believe that the energy and vibrations we put out, from our daily lives, are what comes back to us, in an almost identical scale. If I were to smile and put out some positive energies as opposed to negative ones, then I am sure to receive it back at the end of the day! But there is definitely more to it than my brief blurts of excitement here. 

Now to put it simply, the law of attraction is like gravity, it is always working. Sometimes we are just not conscious of how we are using it. Everything we think or do manifests in some way, so um do we really need a reason to think positive? Let's start doing that today. Xoxo