Pomelo x Ell4d


Well in case I haven't already shared my exciting news with you yet, here it is!! 
The lovely people over at Pomelo Fashion have recently featured me on their website, and I even did a short interview + video aside from the usual photos. 
This was a really cool experience, I got to curate my own wishlist made especially for my lovely readers, things that I would wear of course! 

(Ps/ I was sooooo in love with each outfit, shot with love by my lovely sister (@kelkelsiekellie), 
whom you're gonna start seeing more of in my future posts I'm sure
Also thanks to russ for putting my video together, dude you did sucha sick job)


Here are some snippets of what went down, click on these(or pictures) to be redirected to my


Now the best thing is, you get 15% off your cart when you key ELLIE15 at checkout on the entire site! Code lasts all the way to the end of July you guys.
Let's get shopping!