3some

Photo 1-6-15 5 32 46 pmPhoto 1-6-15 5 24 50 pmPhoto 1-6-15 5 24 09 pmPhoto 1-6-15 5 25 58 pmPhoto 1-6-15 5 33 42 pmPhoto 1-6-15 5 40 09 pm

White turtle-neck knit, Black tailored skirt with slit- Thre3some
Outer wear, croc skin backpack- Young Hungry Free
Shoes- Superga
Photography- Tim Suen


Who knew keeping things simple could be so hard. I've been through way too many instances where I overdo it and forgot the old golden rule of "Less is more". 
Sometimes a simple get-up paired with the right outerwear is all you need.

Wearing a full outfit from a new start-up label called Thre3some, now, please do not be be shaken by their choice of name for their store. 
To be honest, it had fulfilled its purpose of shocking their customers into remembering their name. 
But this label carries one of the better tailored clothes in the market, I was surprised by the good quality of my outfit, with a nice satin lining in my skirt, 
keeping the Singapore heat tolerable. The knit I wore was also also completely comfortable, nothing short of a good retail piece you see in stores. 
This is one label to look out for in the future, despite its unique choice of word to represent themselves.