denim luvin'

elz-57UOxLOCAL_lookbook-14 copyUOxLOCAL_lookbook-18 copy2UOxLOCAL_lookbook-17 copyUOxLOCAL_lookbook-19
Oversized denim jacket c/o Whiteclothes.co, 5panel- Akomplice, Leather sling- ASOS, Black high-cut sneakers- Converse


Thank you people at Whiteclothes, do check them out. Also, key 'ELLIE' for S$2.00 off your purchase sweet deal yes?
I foresee myself (over)wearing this versatile denim blazer in the next couple of weeks Heh!
Definitely made of quality, this jacket is thick and sturdy,
nothing like your cheap ass knock-offs most online stores are selling these days (sucha pleasant surprise!) 
I guess I like to wear it parka style, just over a random outfit and off I go~ 

Thanks Swee for these sweet shots, worked with her for a recent submission, 
now let's just say her photos are pretty awesome, will post them up here in a jiffy.